Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Two Sentence Tuesday

Hey everyone! It’s Tuesday, so that means it’s time for another two sentence Tuesday.

I entered a contest at http://cornelldeville.blogspot.com and voting ends today at noon, so if you can find it in your heart, I need all the votes I can get. I’m entry 41. Check it out!

Here are two lines from that entry:

She looked closer to a lonely college kid hiding behind heavy eyeliner, purple nail polish and a bad attitude. At least she hadn’t colored her long blond hair an unnatural shade of black.

The last two lines I read were from Nicholas Sparks’ Dear John. I don’t have the book with me, I finished it early yesterday. I know better than to read his books. I cry and then I’m angry about the end. Always. It is a form of self torture for me to read them.

Oh, well. Head on over to the Women of Mystery for more Two Sentence Tuesday! (And thanks for any votes you swing my way!)

1 comment:

Clare2e said...

By the time I got there this AFTER-noon, I was too late to enter. But not too late to see your honorable mention. Woo Hoo!