Friday, July 11, 2008

A to Z All About Me

A-Attached or Single? Very Attached!

B-Best Friend? Rusty and Karin

C-Cake or Pie? Pie. Cake is gross!

D-Day of Choice? Saturdays. Usually the day I don't have to do anything.

E-Essential Items? A book to read.

F-Favorite Color? Dark blue.

G-Gummy Bears or Worms? definately worms

H-Hometown? Amarillo, Texas. But I was born in Memphis, TX

I-Indulgence? Books. I am addicted

J-January or July? January. July is WAY too hot!

K-Kids? none yet

L-Life isn’t complete without… Love

M-Marriage Date? December 22,2001

N-Number of Siblings? Two brothers.

O-Oranges or Apples? Apples

P-Phobias or Fears? Clowns... eeesh (I'm so glad I'm not the only one!)

Q-Quote? Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

R-Reason to Smile? I'm alive, I have a wonderful, supportive husband, an awesome family and great friends. Can't get much better than that!

S-Superman or Wonder Woman? Wonder Woman!!!!Girls kick ass!

T-Tag 5 people. I don't know 5 people to tag.

U- Umbrella or poncho? Neither. I love the rain.

V-Vegetables? Yum

W-Worst Habit? I smoke. Everyone hates it, including me, but I am working on that problem too.

X-Ray or Ultrasound? Neither.

Y-Your Favorite Food? Grilled cheese (sad but true)

Z-Zodiac Sign? Gemini

I stole this from Karin Huddleston huddlekay.blogspot.com go see her, she's awesome!

No comments: