Friday, January 16, 2009

Dreams

I am one of the people who are blessed enough to remember their dreams after waking up. Usually that is a good thing for me, because that is when my characters come out to play… but sometimes it’s not so great.

Take last night, for example. I love to be scared, and it takes very little to scare me. I love horror movies, but then I can’t be in a room by myself for a week. I am addicted to a show called Supernatural. My youngest brother got me started watching it and I love it. Hubby likes it, but he isn’t a freak like me.

So, I was watching TV last night, because I was putting off doing housework and actually writing (I’m so bad) and Supernatural was on. Hubby was in another room, and the cat jumped in the middle of my lap. Let me tell you, I squealed like a little girl and ran to the other room. Poor hubby had to come out and sit with me while I watched the rest of the show.

Then, I go to bed and have all these funky dreams about the show and the video I posted yesterday. The freaky girl in the video chased me around with a knife all night long. I woke up more tired than when I went to bed. I probably doesn’t help that right now I am writing about a serial killer who’s weapon of choice is a knife…

I wonder sometimes what ‘normal’ people would think if they got a peek inside my brain.

No comments: